Below are the governance documents currently adopted by the Parish Council. Since the election of a new council in May 2021, all governance has been (or is in the process of being) reviewed to bring it up-to-date and in line with current guidance from NALC and the LGA. Thereafter, documents are reviewed in May each year at the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council, and at any other time a revision is required.
- Code of Conduct July 2022
- STANDING ORDERS May 2022
- Financial Regulations May 2022
- Retention Policy July 2022
- Risk Assessment and Management July 2022
- Personnel Committee TOR May 2022
- GDPR Policy 2019
If you need a more accessible format of a document, please email the clerk and tell us what you need – it will help if you say what assistive technology you use..
Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR)
To meet the requirements of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, the Parish Council must publish an Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) each year.
Notice of Publication AGAR 2021-22
Notice of Public Rights and Publication of Unaudited Annual Governance & Accountability Return
- Date of Announcement: Friday 3rd June 2022
- Commencing on Monday 6th June 2022 and ending on Friday 15th July 2022
Notice of the right to inspect the Annual Return of the Parish Council is here: Exercise of Public Rights 2021-22. All Return documents listed below can be downloaded, or obtained by application to the clerk:
- AGAR pack 2021-22
- Cheques over £100 2021-22
- Financial Summary 2021-22
- Bank Reconciliation 2021-22
- Internal Auditor full report for year-end 31 March 2022
- Explanation for delay in publication of Annual Return: AGAR 2020-21_Summary.
- Notice of Public Rights and Publication of Unaudited AGAR 2020-21
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2020-21
- Final External Auditor Report and Certificate_WI0131 FRC
- Section 3 External Auditor Report and Certificate_WI0131 IS3
- Section 1 and 2 AGAR_WI0131 AGAR
Most of the documents you’ll find on this site will be Word format, which can usually be read by assistive technologies such as screen readers and Braille devices. However, if you need a more accessible version, please email the clerk and tell us what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.