Below are the governance documents currently adopted by the Parish Council. Since the election of a new council in May 2021, all governance is under review to bring it up-to-date and in line with current guidance from NALC and the LGA.
- Code of Conduct July 2021
- Standing Orders July 2021
- Financial Regulations July 2021
- Personnel Committee Terms of Reference November 2021
- GDPR Policy 2019
- Risk Assessment and Management 2020
If you need a more accessible format of a document, please email the clerk and tell us what you need – it will help if you say what assistive technology you use..
Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR)
To meet the requirements of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, the Parish Council must publish an Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) each year.
Publication of AGAR 2020-21
Publication of AGAR documents for the financial year ending March 31 2021 was delayed: see the explanatory summary noted by councillors at Extraordinary Meeting of 17th August 2021 here: AGAR 2020-21_Summary.
Notice of conclusion of audit
Annual Return for the year ended 31 March 2021
Sections 20(2) and 25 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014
Accounts & Audit regulations 2015 (SI 2015/234)
- The audit of accounts for Keevil Parish Council for the year ended 31 March 2021 has been completed and the accounts published.
- The Annual Governance & Accountability Return is available for inspection by any local government elector of the area of Keevil Parish Council on application to: Cllr Sarah Dow, Interim Clerk, Gingells Cottage, 47 Martins Road, Keevil, BA14 6NA, by arrangement giving reasonable notice, during weekday working hours.
- Copies will be provided to any person on payment of £1 for each copy of the Annual Governance & Accountability Return.
Announcement made by Richard Culverhouse, Clerk/RFO, on 12th October 2021
- Final External Auditor Report and Certificate_WI0131 FRC
- Section 3 External Auditor Report and Certificate_WI0131 IS3
- Section 1 and 2 AGAR_WI0131 AGAR
The full annual return can be viewed here: Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2020-21 and the notice of the right to inspect here: Notice of Public Rights and Publication of Unaudited AGAR 2020-21. All documentation can be obtained by application to the clerk.
Most of the documents you’ll find on this site will be Word format, which can usually be read by assistive technologies such as screen readers and Braille devices. However, if you need a more accessible version, please email the clerk and tell us what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.